segunda-feira, 19 de março de 2012

Conversas abreviadas em inglês - exercício

O exercício a seguir foi retirado do livro "Internet and Teen Language" da Cíntia Cavalcanti da Costa.
Abaixo algumas conversas e frases abreviadas para vocês tentarem "decifrar". Have fun!

Chatting and SMS (Short Message Text) in English

Inviting to a party
“sup”
“same”
“wut r u doin 2night?”
“nzm”
“party”
“cool wh”
“here”
“12?”
“b4”
“thks cyl”
“np”

Telling you miss a person
“miss u”
“ya ltns!”
“l dinner st”
“wh”
“fri”
“lol”
“lmk”
“wkend”
“k, call ya”

Some sentences used in SMS

“ y cnt I see u right nw?”
“movies at 8?”
“sw. I m ya”
“cant wait to c ya”
“need ya so much”
“luv ya 4ever”
“np, c u l8r”







2day
Today
2morrow
Tomorrow
4ever
Forever
l8r
Later
B4
Before
bzy
Busy
cnt
Can’t
C ya
See you
fri
Friday
gnite
Goodnight
gok
God only knows
hopin
Hoping
Ias
I’m sorry
I k
I know
Jw
Just wondering
K
Ok
Kwy
I know you
Kotl
Kisses on the lips
L
Let’s
lmk
Let me know
lol
Laughing out loud
ly
Love you
ltns
Long time no see
ne
Anyway
np
No problems
nw
Now
nzm
Nothing much
S abt
Sorry about
sd
Sweet dreams
sup
So, what’s up?
u
You
teotd
The end of the day
thks
Thanks
wkend
Weekend
wh
Where/ when
y
Why
ya
Yeah / yes / you





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário